Today’s guest blog post comes from, KC NARI member company, Teague Electric.
Installation Service for Car Charges at Home
Have you recently made the decision to purchase a hybrid or electric vehicle? If so, that’s great. This is a smart investment.
Benefit of hybrid and electric vehicles include:
- Reduced fuel costs
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Inexpensive operation
- Improved fuel efficiency
That’s just a few! However, now that you have made this smart investment, you have to make another smart decision – how are you going to power your new, electric or hybrid vehicle.
Installing the Charger for Your New Vehicle
When you purchase your new electric or hybrid vehicle, you are given a charger; however, the next step is to have the charger installed where you park the vehicle. This allows you to easily and quickly recharge the batteries your vehicle is dependent on to run.
To make sure your hybrid or electric vehicle receives a full charge while at home, it’s a good idea to have a professional handle this installation process. After all, any time electricity is involved, there are serious hazards and threats for those who don’t know what they are doing.
Steps to Get Your Car Charger Installed
If you don’t want to wait to have your car charger installed, then use our simple four step process, which is outlined here.
- Step 1: Call the professional team to set up an appointment to come out and install the charger.
- Step 2: Tell the professional about the charger provided with your vehicle and show the technicians where you plan to park your vehicle. This can help them determine the most convenient place to install the charger.
- Step 3: Relax and sit back while our professionals run the new circuit to your vehicle’s charging station from the main electrical panel in the home. This helps to make it easy to charge the electrical vehicle from home.
- Step 4: Plug the vehicle in while you are asleep and then get back on the road without having to worry about being stranded without power.
Innovative Services to Suit Your Needs
The professionals you call have a comprehensive knowledge of older and existing home electrical systems. This means they can handle the installation of a new car charger in any home, regardless of the types of wiring in the home. With the services of the professionals, you can feel confident the installation will go smoothly.
Your New Car Charger is a Phone Call Away
With the help of the professionals, you can have the car charger for your electric or hybrid vehicle installed in a timely and efficient manner. They will ensure that everything is working properly before leaving your home, which can help make sure the vehicle is able to be charged when needed.
If you are ready to get started, reach out to our team of professionals. We are happy to provide you with the installation services needed for your hybrid or electric vehicle. We also have the experience and equipment to ensure this job is handled in a timely manner.