Request a Grant
Futures Fund Grant Program
The NARI Kansas City Futures Fund was established in 2016 to help build the future of the remodeling industry through workforce development. With the increasing need to fill industry jobs with well-trained craftsmen, it is important to keep students informed, educated and interested in the construction trades programs. The Futures Fund wants to help support local school districts, area community colleges and local organizations that offer a program to students within the construction and remodeling industry. Ideas can include but are not limited to curriculum development, field trips, educational seminars, construction industry career fairs, etc.
1. Enhance the public perception about careers in the remodeling industry.
2. Create opportunities for those looking for rewarding careers to experience and understand the career paths and rewards within the remodeling industry.
3. Work with the community and secondary schools to prioritize education and training in skills important to the remodeling industry.
4. Provide resources to assist individuals that show interest in establishing a career in the remodeling industry through education, training and exposure to remodeling contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers.
NARI Kansas City Futures Fund Grant Program Rules and Regulations
Eligibility: Any 501(c)(3) organization or school that offers an educational program to students to study specific skills in the construction trades industry.
Program Period: Awarded grants will begin and end each calendar school year.
- Participants agree that the decisions and rules outlined by NARI Kansas City are final and may not be challenged. Participants release and hold harmless NARI Kansas City, its directors, officers, employees and agents, from any injuries, loss, damage or liability of any kind arising from or in connection to this campaign or acceptance or use of any rewards received.
- This program is subject to all applicable federal, state and county laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Please limit your written responses to 500 words or less per question.
The Futures Fund Committee will review all grant requests. Please complete the form below. Email email@example.com with any questions.