NARI Kansas City Committees
- Consumer Awareness Committee
- The NARI Kansas City Consumer Awareness Committee support the member benefit by creating and developing strategies aimed at educating the public about the remodeling industry.
- Education Committee
- The NARI Kansas City Education Committee is to initiate and plan the education content offered to remodeling professionals.
- List of those currently on the Education Committee:
- Derick Shackelford, CR, CRPM, CLC – Shack Built, LLC
- Ed Jenkins – Banner Garage
- Erik J Kolseth – Gateway Mortgage
- Joanna Schiller – ABCO Supply, LLC
- Michelle Cruse – Koch Construction
- Mike O’Connell, MCRS, GCP, CAPS – Hayes Insulation
- Rene Purtee – Arvest Bank
- Executive Committee
- The NARI Kansas City Executive Committee conducts the business of the Association. They have the responsibility and authority to recommend the goals of the Association, budget, and changes to the NARI Kansas City policy manual.
- List of those currently on the Executive Committee:
- President: Nick Shepard, CR – KC Home Solutions
- Vice President: Jason Wright, CRS – Jason Wright Electric
- Treasurer: Steve Brattin – SVB Wood Floors
- Secretary: Lindsay Hicks – Habitat for Humanity of KC
- Past President: Jonathan Kelly – Fireplace & BarBQ
- Executive Director: Laurie Weber
- Membership Committee
- The NARI Kansas City Membership Committee is an essential part of the recruiting and retaining members. They provide advice, tools, and resources to help the Board of Directors achieve their approved goals.
- List of those currently on the Membership Committee:
- Bill Arnold – Surface Center Interiors, LLC
- Bill Ruisinger, CRPM – Paint Pro, Inc.
- Doug Bringman – NiteLites of KC Outdoor Lighting
- Hank Bednar – Bednar Interiors Remodeling
- Jake Roach, CR – Martanne Construction
- Jared Webb – Design KC
- Julie Cordel – RockTops Granite & Stone Fabrication
- Maddy Maas, CRPM – Mission Kitchen and Bath
- Nominating Committee
- The NARI Kansas City Nominating Committee will develop the leadership succession program for the volunteers.
- Workforce Development Council
- The NARI Kansas City Workforce Development Council develops programs that will educate, develop, and inspire the future remodeling workforce.
- List of those currently on Workforce Development Council:
- Allen Deuschle, CR – Kansas City Remodel & Handyman Allen LLC
- Billie Deatherage, CKD – Deatherage Home Designs
- John Bruce – Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
- Karen Hughey – KR-HR
- Sean DeSouza, CR – Excellence in Construction
- Ted Kincaid, CRPM, CLC – Black Oak Construction, LLC
- Trevor Burns – McCray Lumber & Millwork