Serving the Remodeling Community since 1961
Are you a Remodeling Professional? Become a Member…
- NARI is a non-profit trade association dedicated exclusively to the remodeling industry.
- We provide member-focused education and encourage business relationships.
- Members include contractors, subcontractors, interior designers, suppliers, and allied businesses.
- Kansas City NARI is committed to enhancing the professionalism of the remodeling industry.
National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), a Trusted Resource for Homeowners
- Ally to area homeowners…check out the homeowners tab for helpful tips.
- Great resource for all your remodeling and home maintenance needs.
- NARI members are dedicated remodeling professionals who have experience, and voluntarily adhere to NARI’s Code of Ethics.
- NARI members are professional, ethical, and experienced.
Find a NARI Pro
Upcoming Chapter Events
Thank You to Our Advertisers
What is Kansas City NARI?
Kansas City NARI is the local chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. NARI is a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to setting the highest standards for home remodeling, offering consumers a convenient resource for quality remodeling contractors, specialty contractors such as electricians and plumbers, industry suppliers, product manufacturers and other allied business partners such as financial services and insurance. Basically, if it touches the inside or the outside of your home…there is a NARI professional who can help you! All NARI members are committed to fulfilling the motto of Remodeling Done Right. Kansas City NARI represents over 350 companies in the metro KC area, all focused on serving the professional remodeling industry.
Each Kansas City NARI member is reviewed by a member of the Ethics & By-Laws Committee when applying for membership and they agree to abide by NARI’s Code of Ethics. Kansas City NARI members follow best practices, maintain their industry knowledge through professional certifications and continuing education, and perform award-winning work. Browse through our NARI Member Directory or view our Awards Gallery now.
Kansas City NARI’s roots go back to 1961 as the Greater Kansas City Home Improvement Contractors Association. In 1985 they merged with the National Association of the Remodeling Industry—Kansas City Chapter, also known as Kansas City NARI. NARI promotes consumer awareness, works to improve industry regulations pertaining to codes, provides education and certifications, and requires all members to adhere to a Code of Ethics and standards of practice.
When you decide to remodel, look for the NARI logo and contact your local NARI member for Remodeling Done RightTM.