NARI KC Philosophies
Kansas City Mission:
Support member-focused education and encourage business relationships. To fulfill this mission, NARI Kansas City will serve its members by:
- Providing education and certification programs
- Offering networking and marketing opportunities
- Creating a public awareness that makes NARI a household name
- Growing a dynamic organization
NARI Kansas City Vision:
NARI Kansas City is the premier resource for the remodeling industry and its consumers. All remodelers will want to be part of NARI Kansas City and customers will insist on contracting with our members.
NARI Kansas City Value Statement:
Improve the perception of the professional remodeling industry by creating positive remodeling experiences.
NARI Kansas City Values:
NARI Kansas City is committed to the following values as a measurement of all our actions:
• Member-focused – Continually expand and/or improve quality services for NARI members.
• Financial Responsibility – Exercise sound financial management in the best interest of our members.
• Community Service – Foster a sense of community within the NARI membership as well as give back to the community in which we live and work.
• Cooperation – Provide an environment in which the members and leaders work cohesively for the betterment of NARI.
• Integrity – Demonstrate ethical business practices by following our Code of Ethics and showing respect for fellow members and the organization.
• Recognition – Honor the traditions that have been established of recognizing members, their companies and their employees for contributing to the professionalism of the remodeling industry.