Since the fall of 2016, over $120,000 has been donated to Kansas City NARI Futures Fund and over $78,000 has been given to area school districts construction trades programs and non-profit organizations with a construction related focus.
The school districts and non-profit organizations who have been awarded grants include:
• Independence School District
• Kansas City Kansas Community College
• Northland Career Center
• Olathe Advanced Technical Center/Olathe Public Schools
• Turner High School
• National Institute for Construction Excellence
• Gardner Edgerton High School
Annually a fund raising event is hosted at Topgolf to secure funds for Kansas City NARI Futures Fund. Thank you to the 2019 corporate sponsors: Marvin, Boise Cascade, and James Hardie, LP SmartSide Trim & Siding, along with 17 golf bay sponsors, for making the 3rd Annual Drive for the Future fund raising event a huge success!