Competent remodeling professionals, well-versed in the operational and business aspects of remodeling projects toward timely completion and increased profitability.
As a CRPM, you will:
• Advance your skill set for increased project profitability, timeliness, & streamline of project operations.
• Validate your professionalism, expertise and dedication to client satisfaction.
• Increase your visibility in a crowded marketplace.
• Develop your professional skill set and set your career in remodeling up for success.
• Currently employed or own a business in compliance with the NARI Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
• Minimum of 16 hours CE’s related to project management or attendance of NARI CRPM online prep course.
• Minimum of 2 years continuous experience in the remodeling industry AND 1 year in a remodeling project manager role.