Expert hands-on field professionals who oversee every on-site aspect of the project, such as personnel management, subcontractor management, scheduling, safety, administration, customer satisfaction, etc. while also working on the site.
The CLC Program addresses the fundamentals of in-the-field project management:
- Operational practices & procedures to maintain projects on time and on budget for increased profitability.
- Personnel management for optimization of workflow.
- Navigating building codes and communicating with code officials.
- Interpersonal communication with clients and trade contractors.
- Capabilities of the various trades required on the remodeling project and how to determine if the work is performed correctly.
• Minimum of 5 years continuous experience in the remodeling industry, with at least 2 years as a lead carpenter.