Benefits of NARI Membership
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only professional association dedicated exclusively to the remodeling industry. NARI members include general remodeling contractors, specialty contractors such as painters, plumbers and electricians, design/build contractors, and interior designers, as well as local and national suppliers and manufacturers and business partners such as financial institutions, insurance companies, and local media groups.
NARI is the resource for business development; a platform for advocacy; the principal source for industry intelligence; and an ally to consumers wanting to remodel. NARI is committed to “advancing and promoting the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product, and vital public purpose.” NARI provides you with the resources and tools to make your company and team more professional. NARI is there for you and being a NARI member is a great way to improve and grow your business.
- Kansas City NARI offers year-round educational programs on topics for remodeling industry professionals and their entire staff.
- Eleven chapter lunch meetings are held at the Radisson Hotel, 95th Street & I-35 in Lenexa, and often include a pre-lunch seminar and always a lunch keynote. Topics can range from the economic update of the remodeling industry to learning how to have difficult conversations.
- Roundtables, seminars, workshops and installation seminars are offered throughout the year. The Women in NARI (WIN) group meets quarterly to discuss topics of interest to women in the professional remodeling industry.
- NARI National offers online study groups for all eight certification programs.
- NARI Networking Nights and membership drives are just a few of the ways that Kansas City NARI members and prospects come together to create connections and community.
- Kansas City NARI also hosts events with your employees and staff in mind including the Chili Contest/NARI Night at the Mavericks hockey game, the annual golf tournament, and the family picnic.
- Kansas City NARI’s annual Remodeled Homes Tour gives NARI members a great lead generation event every April as consumers tour NARI member remodeled homes throughout the KC metro.
- Members are listed on Kansas City NARI’s mobile friendly web site, www.remodelingkc.com, in the member directory, where homeowners search for remodeling professionals.
- Kansas City NARI distributes 20,000 remodeling guides to area homeowners each year at local home & remodeling shows and in NARI member showrooms.
- Kansas City NARI members receive excellent press coverage through public relations and social media campaigns year round.
- Members have access to a number of marketing tools from NARI.org that can be used on their websites or as collateral material.
- NARI Headquarters online store provides members an opportunity to purchase a variety of items branded with the NARI logo.
- Certified members have access to a digital version of their certification logo that can be downloaded for use in email signatures, business cards, digital media, etc.
- The Remodel of the Year (REMY) Awards program provides members an opportunity to showcase their work in any one of 50+ categories; highlighting award-winning projects, increasing credibility with customers; and building company morale.
- Members can display the NARI logo on their business cards, website, vehicles, and marketing materials.
- Members may access and achieve up to eight certifications to differentiate themselves from non-certified professionals.
- Members have access to NARI’s Learning Center where they can access countless webinars on business, design, marketing, sales and more.
You get all of the above with your NARI membership which costs about $1.44/day.
- Complimentary company listing under “Find a Professional Remodeler” on remodelingdoneright.com Remodeling company members are encouraged to choose up to 10 specialties listed once you sign into the Members Only section. Members can also create an enhanced listing, include a company description, logo and project images.
- NARI members receive weekly business intelligence via NARI’s e-newsletter NARI Newswatch and via the NARI blog.
- NARI education and certification programs help you run your business more efficiently and are also a great marketing tool. Learn more by clicking on the Pro Development tab at NARI.org.
- NARI University is designed to help you make your company more profitable, navigate the critical issues facing the remodeling industry and identify industry and product trends. Education is provided through discussion groups and webinars.
- NARI Business Tools help members save time and money through the following programs:
NARI members signed up for the program receive a 2% rebate based on purchases made at The Home Depot. The Home Depot PRO Rebate Program pays out every 6 months (Jan-June and July-Dec) when you spend a minimum of $12,500. It’s literally free money on purchases you’re already making. All NARI members in good standing are eligible for this rebate. Don’t miss out on a program that covers the cost of your NARI membership and then some!
NARI new savings program includes incredible savings at Office Depot in addition to offers for hotels, car rentals and services to help your business run better including payroll services, credit card processing, background screening and more! It’s free to join – don’t delay to start saving. Visit the NARI Savings Center and register Visit the NARI Savings Center and register.
NARI is pleased to offer a custom designed liability insurance program exclusively available to active NARI members. Boasted as the most comprehensive insurance package in the industry. Learn more.
NARI is pleased to partner with EnerBank USA, to create the NARI BuildingBucks program customized exclusively for our members. Discover what thousands of contractors already know — offering an unbeatable choice of unsecured home improvement financing options increases sales and helps grow your business. Learn more.
NARI has partnered with SCORE, a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses like NARI members grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship for more than 54 years. SCORE has a nationwide presence with more than 300+ chapters and 10,000+ volunteer mentors/business coaches. Their work is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and because SCORE is network of volunteers; there is no charge to NARI members for any of their services. SCORE will match you with a local volunteer mentor who will work one-on-one with you offering free and confidential business guidance. Find a mentor near you.
Nearly 2,000 homebuilders, remodelers and contractors rely on GuildQuality to measure and improve their levels of customer satisfaction. As a NARI member, you can survey up to 50 of your past customers through GuildQuality at no cost. The GuildQuality team will survey your customers via phone, email and mail card and will share the responses with you in real time, allowing you to resolve issues immediately, find out where your team is excelling, and where you have room for improvement. Begin your free trial.
To help NARI member companies become more prepared for the most common business challenges in our industry, NARI’s Safe Business Resource series covers topics such as Business Contingency Planning, Financial Best Practices, Insurance Needs, Workplace Security, Contracts, Safety, etc. Tools in development include webinars presented by industry experts and document templates. Download the Safe Business Checklist.