Code of Ethics
Each member of the NARI Kansas City is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the business by:
- Promoting only those products and services which are functionally and economically sound, and which are consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition
- Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities.
- Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors, clients and the public.