The NARI Kansas City vendor networking program, NARI Kansas City After 5, is a monthly co-branding opportunity for our members to promote their companies and network with our members and industry professionals. After 5 brings together remodeling industry professionals to network and create business relationships.
After 5 monthly networking events facts:
- Can be hosted anywhere in Cass, Clay, Douglas, Jackson, Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami, Platte, and Wyandotte County. In fact, we encourage participation outside of Johnson County.
- We average 70 – 90 attendees per month.
- Is a great way to introduce your new showroom or products to a loyal group of remodeling professionals. They see you support the association, they will support you.
- This is the event for you to attend if you want to know more about the culture of the association. Registration is open, please visit https://business.remodelingkc.com/events/calendar/ to register for the next After 5 event.
- Host or sponsors receive the attend list after the event to follow up.
How it Works:
- Member pays NARI Kansas City a hosting fee – the hosting fee is $1,250.00.
- There is no charge for the attendee.
- This event is open to members and non-members.
- If serving alcohol, the vendor agrees they will hire a company to serve. This ensures that proper licensing is in place.
- Member agrees to invite their remodeling customers to promote NARI membership.
- Agrees to allow NARI Kansas City to speak about the association or association topic at the event.
- Agrees to supply NARI Kansas City with an information table.
- Agrees that they will manage the check-in process on the day of the event.
- NARI Kansas City will manage the registration, answer attendee questions and supply badges.
- Co-hosting with another member is accepted and encouraged.
- This event is held from 5 – 6:30 p.m.
If your company is interested in hosting or sponsoring a NARI KC After 5 event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.