The NARI Kansas City vendor networking program, NARI Kansas City After 5, is a monthly co-branding opportunity for our members to promote their companies and network with our members and industry professionals.
After 5 events will take place monthly. The hosting fee is $1,250.00 and the time is from 5 – 6:30 p.m.
How it Works:
- Member pays NARI Kansas City a hosting fee.
- There is no charge for the attendee.
- This event is open to members and non-members.
- If serving alcohol, the vendor agrees they will hire a company to serve. This ensures that proper licensing is in place.
- Member agrees to invite their remodeling customers to promote NARI membership.
- Agrees to allow NARI Kansas City to speak about the association or association topic at the event.
- Agrees to supply NARI Kansas City with and information table.
- Agrees they will manage the check-in process on the day of the event.
- NARI Kansas City will manage the registration, answer attendee questions and supply badges.
- Co-hosting with another member is accepted and encouraged.