Vision, Purpose and Mission
Kansas City NARI Vision:
Kansas City NARI is the premier resource for the remodeling industry and its consumers. All remodelers will want to be part of Kansas City NARI and customers will insist on contracting with our members.
Kansas City NARI Tagline:
Remodeling to the highest standards
Kansas City NARI Motto:
Business built together
Kansas City NARI Mission:
Our mission is to support member-focused education and encourage business relationships. To fulfill this mission, Kansas City NARI will serve its members by:
- Providing education and certification programs
- Offering networking and marketing opportunities
- Creating a public awareness that makes NARI a household name
- Growing a dynamic organization
Kansas City NARI Values:
Kansas City NARI is committed to the following values as a measurement of all our actions:
- Member-focused – Continually expand and/or improve quality services for NARI members.
- Financial Responsibility – Exercise sound financial management in the best interest of our members.
- Community Service – Foster a sense of community within the NARI membership as well as give back to the community in which we live and work.
- Cooperation – Provide an environment in which the members and leaders work cohesively for the betterment of NARI
- Integrity – Demonstrate ethical business practices by following our Code of Ethics and showing respect for fellow members and the organization.
- Recognition – Honor the traditions that have been established of recognizing members, their companies and their employees for contributing to the professionalism of the remodeling industry.
Code of Ethics:
Each member of the National Association of the Remodelig Industry is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, intergrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition
- Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities.
- Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state and local authorities.
- Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors and clients.